anyway me and olivia have been talking about getting quails instead because we can’t commit to the years of chicken mothering that pet chickens require (also she’s a vegetarian and i generally try to not eat much meat/would probably cry if i had to kill my pet chicken) and quails live shorter and start producing eggs faster. i don’t know what a quail feminism looks like. my dad said he used to keep quails but the container they were in was too small and they slowly killed each other.
can a quail love you???
- thepioden reblogged this from katydidnot
- th3d4rkfl4m3 likes this
- openmywounds reblogged this from katydidnot
- nynche likes this
- alchemistscloset likes this
- olivia-makesstuff reblogged this from katydidnot and added:
- revengeofthebunyip likes this
- rgr-pop likes this
- fauxlita said: quails are so much cuter than chickens too omg
- fauxlita likes this
- birdwarden likes this
- problem-dogs likes this
- katydidnot posted this